Cambodia Expeditions have been running customised Dirt Bike adventures since 1998. Owner Zeman McCreadie’s experience and years spent exploring the Cambodian jungle translates into dirt-bike rides that are truly unforgettable experiences.
With the 2015/16 season ahead Zeman and his team put together two truly unique bike rides through the Cambodian countryside. Zeman wanted two sets of posters and flyers design that would reflect the tours with a B movie spin. He was keen to get across that Cambodia Expeditions didn’t take itself to seriously and show how much fun the tours are.
The posters were to be used in a marketing campaign online and at the Adventure Bike film festival. Along side the posters, a series of rider and tour stickers were needed so guides can identify each rider and their bike whilst fully suited up in riding gear.
We created two distinct posters for each event with big bold type faces similar to old school film posters. We suggested turning them into postcards instead of ordinary flyers so that people would possibly use them or send it to a friend who would be interested in the tours. The stickers needed to have a variety of functions with a rally raider number plate style.
- Adventure bike poster in print and in a web ready format.
- Ultimate ride bike poster in print and in a web ready format.
- Postcards of each tour with a customised back featuring the logo and website.
- Number plate sticker with blank box for hand writing riders names in.
- Number plate sticker template for each tour with an easily editable box for routes.