The Big Cwtch Festival 2015Branding | Brochures | Digital Publishing | Graphic Design | Illustration | Merchandise | Photography | Posters | Signage | Web Design
The Big Cwtch is an award winning local festival celebrating the best established and emerging welsh artists, bands and local food culture. Combining a phenomenal music line up, street food alley, top local chefs, pop up bars and restaurants and loads of entertainment for all the family in a stunning lakeside location just outside Llandeilo.
To create a cohesive brand using unique imagery and bespoke design that would work across social media, print and the website. The location was to be the main inspiration for the design along with photography from the previous year.
- Hand drawn illustration inspired by the festival imagery and location.
- Colourways to reflect the season, location and feel of the festival.
- A mobile first website with an integrated booking system.
- Line up press releases for social media.
- Bi-lingual flyers for both print and social media release.
- Bi-lingual posters for both print and social media release.
- Road signage.
- Program with hand drawn map.
- T-Shirt and merchandise design.
It was very important to maintain a cohesive brand across all aspects of this project to ensure that The Big Cwtch was instantly recognisable in all of it’s print and digital media. To achieve this we had a strict colourway that was maintained across all platforms and strong imagery and illustrations that where reiterated throughout the various media.
See it live